a mix for medieval warfare
Weapon hits weapon, clashes on shield, armour, body, flesh and bone. Blood soaks the earth, it colours the water, and smoke thickens the air. There are shouts of triumph, screams of agony and mourners lament with tear-stained cheeks. Prayers are whispered frantically; for victory, for peace, for the dead.
- ..p 9955--,,,??????, 1 year ago
- #amreading “Camelot's Queen: Guinevere's Tale Book 2” amzn.to/1NTrHHg 2 years ago
- All I want for Christmas is unsolicited parenting advice from people with zero day-to-day experience living with children. 2 years ago
- Muse and Memory - VIA The Common Room thecommonroomblog.com/2015/11/muse-a… 2 years ago
- Mother-in-law: unintentionally tactless or deliberately hurtful? I may never know. #halloween 2 years ago