Saint Mary Magdalene, apostle to the apostles, you were a true and obedient friend of Our Lord. So close was your friendship that He bestowed upon you the unique honor of being the first evangelist. I come to you now and ask that you approach Our Lord and lay before Him my petitions….
Pray for me, a sinner, O patroness of sinners, that I may have the grace to sin no more, that I may be a true friend of Jesus Christ, and that I will have the courage to tell the world the good news of the risen Lord. Amen.
Glory be to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end, amen.
- ..p 9955--,,,??????, 1 year ago
- #amreading “Camelot's Queen: Guinevere's Tale Book 2” amzn.to/1NTrHHg 1 year ago
- All I want for Christmas is unsolicited parenting advice from people with zero day-to-day experience living with children. 2 years ago
- Muse and Memory - VIA The Common Room thecommonroomblog.com/2015/11/muse-a… 2 years ago
- Mother-in-law: unintentionally tactless or deliberately hurtful? I may never know. #halloween 2 years ago