October arrived, spreading a damp chill over the grounds and into the castle. Madam Pomfrey, the nurse, was kept busy by a sudden spate of colds among the staff and students. Raindrops the size of bullets thundered on the castle windows for days on end; the lake rose, the flower beds turned into muddy streams, and Hagrid’s pumpkins swelled to the size of garden sheds.
- ..p 9955--,,,??????, 1 year ago
- #amreading “Camelot's Queen: Guinevere's Tale Book 2” amzn.to/1NTrHHg 1 year ago
- All I want for Christmas is unsolicited parenting advice from people with zero day-to-day experience living with children. 2 years ago
- Muse and Memory - VIA The Common Room thecommonroomblog.com/2015/11/muse-a… 2 years ago
- Mother-in-law: unintentionally tactless or deliberately hurtful? I may never know. #halloween 2 years ago