I chose St. Therese because she was the only saint whose autobiography I had read at that point and I didn’t want to choose someone who I didn’t know much about. Also because her “little way” philosophy appealed to me as someone who kind of had to keep my religious faith under wraps (my husband was not supportive at first.) It was comforting to me to have an example of someone who had such a huge and influential life of faith who never really did any big grand gestures of faith but just quietly lived her life.
- ..p 9955--,,,??????, 1 year ago
- #amreading “Camelot's Queen: Guinevere's Tale Book 2” amzn.to/1NTrHHg 1 year ago
- All I want for Christmas is unsolicited parenting advice from people with zero day-to-day experience living with children. 2 years ago
- Muse and Memory - VIA The Common Room thecommonroomblog.com/2015/11/muse-a… 2 years ago
- Mother-in-law: unintentionally tactless or deliberately hurtful? I may never know. #halloween 2 years ago