St. Maximilian Kolbe, I come to you in need of intercession. The world is filled with people in bondage. They’re in bondage to sin, to drugs, to alcohol, to vices of all kinds. The prisons and jails are overflowing with people who are hated and forgotten. I know this causes Our Lord great sadness.
Approach Him for me and lay before Him my petitions, which are… and finally, that the Holy Spirit will prevail in our culture’s war with drugs, that the truly contrite and rehabilitated will be freed, and that all prisoners will be protected from those who wish them harm.
St. Maximilian Kolbe, pray for me.
- ..p 9955--,,,??????, 1 year ago
- #amreading “Camelot's Queen: Guinevere's Tale Book 2” amzn.to/1NTrHHg 1 year ago
- All I want for Christmas is unsolicited parenting advice from people with zero day-to-day experience living with children. 1 year ago
- Muse and Memory - VIA The Common Room thecommonroomblog.com/2015/11/muse-a… 1 year ago
- Mother-in-law: unintentionally tactless or deliberately hurtful? I may never know. #halloween 1 year ago