Reading a bunch of articles about natural coping methods for labor pains and I came across a tip saying that closing your eyes heightens your awareness of pain, so try to keep them open. And also it helps to make eye contact with your partner during contractions. Apparently, this is also quite terrifying for your partner, lol.
- ..p 9955--,,,??????, 1 year ago
- #amreading “Camelot's Queen: Guinevere's Tale Book 2” amzn.to/1NTrHHg 1 year ago
- All I want for Christmas is unsolicited parenting advice from people with zero day-to-day experience living with children. 2 years ago
- Muse and Memory - VIA The Common Room thecommonroomblog.com/2015/11/muse-a… 2 years ago
- Mother-in-law: unintentionally tactless or deliberately hurtful? I may never know. #halloween 2 years ago