I actually think it’s genuinely funny how tumblr is all up in arms about cultural appropriation except when it comes to Christian holidays like Christmas, where “It’s fine for me to celebrate the parts of Christmas I like and expect presents despite lambasting Christianity and it’s practitioners every other time of the year because it’s like, barely even a religious holiday anymore, man.”
Christmas isn’t Christian.
So there’s that.
And wait… Why do you even know how to read? Shouldn’t you be asking your husband for permission to address others?
Gosh it’s so annoying when Catholics use part of their religion that is convenient but ignore the rest.
- ..p 9955--,,,??????, 1 year ago
- #amreading “Camelot's Queen: Guinevere's Tale Book 2” amzn.to/1NTrHHg 1 year ago
- All I want for Christmas is unsolicited parenting advice from people with zero day-to-day experience living with children. 2 years ago
- Muse and Memory - VIA The Common Room thecommonroomblog.com/2015/11/muse-a… 2 years ago
- Mother-in-law: unintentionally tactless or deliberately hurtful? I may never know. #halloween 2 years ago