I dreamed that there was a bunch of smallish tornados. They went over the house and when they did they went through the roof and danced around in the house. They lifted Atticus up by the armpits and when it put him back down he was covered in sand. It dropped a baby on the floor, gently, and the rest of the dream we were trying to return the “tornado baby” to it’s mother.
- ..p 9955--,,,??????, 1 year ago
- #amreading “Camelot's Queen: Guinevere's Tale Book 2” amzn.to/1NTrHHg 1 year ago
- All I want for Christmas is unsolicited parenting advice from people with zero day-to-day experience living with children. 2 years ago
- Muse and Memory - VIA The Common Room thecommonroomblog.com/2015/11/muse-a… 2 years ago
- Mother-in-law: unintentionally tactless or deliberately hurtful? I may never know. #halloween 2 years ago