😢 ❤️ 👏🏽
I love how he let him cry, told him, “We cry as men” and didn’t hit him with the whole, “Big boys don’t cry” mess. That was lovely.
Phenomenal. Allowed him to emote, then worked with him to understand the what and the why.
Wow, This the realest I’ve ever post 👏🏾
- ..p 9955--,,,??????, 1 year ago
- #amreading “Camelot's Queen: Guinevere's Tale Book 2” amzn.to/1NTrHHg 1 year ago
- All I want for Christmas is unsolicited parenting advice from people with zero day-to-day experience living with children. 2 years ago
- Muse and Memory - VIA The Common Room thecommonroomblog.com/2015/11/muse-a… 2 years ago
- Mother-in-law: unintentionally tactless or deliberately hurtful? I may never know. #halloween 2 years ago