Good atheists deserve a place in heaven more than good religious people, because their good behaviour was never stimulated by any rewards.
and what “rewards” do you think “good religious people” are getting?? It’s not like God is coming down to religious people all the time and saying, “Shit, fam, I saw that charity you just did. Here’s a coupon.”
- ..p 9955--,,,??????, 1 year ago
- #amreading “Camelot's Queen: Guinevere's Tale Book 2” amzn.to/1NTrHHg 1 year ago
- All I want for Christmas is unsolicited parenting advice from people with zero day-to-day experience living with children. 1 year ago
- Muse and Memory - VIA The Common Room thecommonroomblog.com/2015/11/muse-a… 1 year ago
- Mother-in-law: unintentionally tactless or deliberately hurtful? I may never know. #halloween 1 year ago