Hot Chocolate: What is your favorite dessert?
Knee Socks: If you were starring in a movie, who would you want as your co star?
Bonfires: What’s your favorite TV show?
Apple Picking: What’s something you’ve done that you’re really proud of?
Cinnamon: What makes you laugh the most?
Oktoberfest: Have you thought about going on exchange? Where would you want to go?
Pumpkin Spice: Do you have a favorite coffee place? Why is it your favorite?
Hay Rides: What fictional world would you want to live in?
Cozy Sweaters: Is there anything you wish would come back into fashion?
Halloween: If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be in?
Rainy Afternoons: What is the last book you read for fun?
Scary Movies: Would you rather be a character in a thriller or a rom com?
Yellow Leaves: What color best corresponds with your personality?
Caramel Apples: What is your favorite class you’re in right now? Why?
S’mores: What are you most excited for about this year?
Carving Pumpkins: Do you have any unusual talents?
Beanies: What is your most prized possession?
Thanksgiving: Would you rather speak all languages or be able to talk to animals?
Cider: What would you title your autobiography?
Frost: Are you a morning person or a night person?
Doing my hair! So send me some asks! ❤️
- ..p 9955--,,,??????, 1 year ago
- #amreading “Camelot's Queen: Guinevere's Tale Book 2” amzn.to/1NTrHHg 1 year ago
- All I want for Christmas is unsolicited parenting advice from people with zero day-to-day experience living with children. 2 years ago
- Muse and Memory - VIA The Common Room thecommonroomblog.com/2015/11/muse-a… 2 years ago
- Mother-in-law: unintentionally tactless or deliberately hurtful? I may never know. #halloween 2 years ago