concept: there’s a Christian character in a mainstream movie. they stay a Christian the entire film, without comprising their beliefs through either pre-marital sex, drinking, drugs, etc. not everyone in the film has to agree with them, but they are never villainized, seen as a “stick-in-the-mud”, or revealed to be a hypocrite. most everyone treats them with respect and they get the correct treatment of a character that they deserve.
- ..p 9955--,,,??????, 1 year ago
- #amreading “Camelot's Queen: Guinevere's Tale Book 2” amzn.to/1NTrHHg 1 year ago
- All I want for Christmas is unsolicited parenting advice from people with zero day-to-day experience living with children. 1 year ago
- Muse and Memory - VIA The Common Room thecommonroomblog.com/2015/11/muse-a… 1 year ago
- Mother-in-law: unintentionally tactless or deliberately hurtful? I may never know. #halloween 1 year ago