• It’s annoying.
• It gives an imperfect metric for how many followers you have. (I would estimate about 25% of my “followers” are porn blogs run by bots).
• It makes pulling up your activity page iffy even if you use Tumblr strictly for SFW content.
• It’s problematic for individuals who have struggled with sex and/or pornography addictions, especially since many of the blog names are not obviously porn names, causing you to preview the blog.
• It exposes minors to illegal and harmful content.
And to many of us:
• It’s disgusting.
• it’s degrading to human beings, especially women.
• It makes Tumblr a less classy, less reputable place.
Please share this if you agree this is a serious problem.
- ..p 9955--,,,??????, 1 year ago
- #amreading “Camelot's Queen: Guinevere's Tale Book 2” amzn.to/1NTrHHg 1 year ago
- All I want for Christmas is unsolicited parenting advice from people with zero day-to-day experience living with children. 1 year ago
- Muse and Memory - VIA The Common Room thecommonroomblog.com/2015/11/muse-a… 1 year ago
- Mother-in-law: unintentionally tactless or deliberately hurtful? I may never know. #halloween 1 year ago