Gentle reminder that there is nothing wrong with talking to and wishing on stars.
They are kind. They are millions of years old and will gladly sit and listen to your every word. Even after they are gone they will still remain for centuries more, watching over you as your guiding light. The stars are your friend, your confidants. Talk to them, they will listen.
- ..p 9955--,,,??????, 1 year ago
- #amreading “Camelot's Queen: Guinevere's Tale Book 2” amzn.to/1NTrHHg 2 years ago
- All I want for Christmas is unsolicited parenting advice from people with zero day-to-day experience living with children. 2 years ago
- Muse and Memory - VIA The Common Room thecommonroomblog.com/2015/11/muse-a… 2 years ago
- Mother-in-law: unintentionally tactless or deliberately hurtful? I may never know. #halloween 2 years ago