“never use this word because it’s common, instead use all of these things that i’ll call synonyms even though they carry different connotations and will change the meaning of your dialogue if you use them” — very bad and unfortunately very common writing advice
“Do you want this sandwich?” she elaborated, acquiring the sandwich from her rucksack with a set of fingers.
His visage was set aflame with a smile. “Sure,” he postulated.
- ..p 9955--,,,??????, 1 year ago
- #amreading “Camelot's Queen: Guinevere's Tale Book 2” amzn.to/1NTrHHg 2 years ago
- All I want for Christmas is unsolicited parenting advice from people with zero day-to-day experience living with children. 2 years ago
- Muse and Memory - VIA The Common Room thecommonroomblog.com/2015/11/muse-a… 2 years ago
- Mother-in-law: unintentionally tactless or deliberately hurtful? I may never know. #halloween 2 years ago