Farmer Hux will be menacing bunny!Rey! The terror!
You know, the most pressing interpretive problem “Peter Rabbit” always presented for me as a child was whether or not Mr. McGregor ever realized/told anyone that the rabbits in his garden apparently all wore hand-tailored little clothes.
Now, at long last, I may get an answer.
(Like, did he think he was just having a nervous breakdown? Did he suspect a neighborhood conspiracy? And how was the relationship with his wife, anyway, who’s really the one with the rabbit fixation when you get right down to it?)
- ..p 9955--,,,??????, 10 months ago
- #amreading “Camelot's Queen: Guinevere's Tale Book 2” amzn.to/1NTrHHg 12 months ago
- All I want for Christmas is unsolicited parenting advice from people with zero day-to-day experience living with children. 1 year ago
- Muse and Memory - VIA The Common Room thecommonroomblog.com/2015/11/muse-a… 1 year ago
- Mother-in-law: unintentionally tactless or deliberately hurtful? I may never know. #halloween 1 year ago