- ..p 9955--,,,??????, 7 months ago
- #amreading “Camelot's Queen: Guinevere's Tale Book 2” amzn.to/1NTrHHg 9 months ago
- All I want for Christmas is unsolicited parenting advice from people with zero day-to-day experience living with children. 1 year ago
- Muse and Memory - VIA The Common Room thecommonroomblog.com/2015/11/muse-a… 1 year ago
- Mother-in-law: unintentionally tactless or deliberately hurtful? I may never know. #halloween 1 year ago
Tag Archives: catholic
Don’t mind me, just having a crisis of faith over the issue of women’s ordination.
Please pray for Soof. His fever has spiked. If it goes higher or won’t come down in the next couple hours I may take him to the ER.
As a somewhat recent convert to the Catholic Church, I just have to say, I feel absolutely betrayed by the Catholic support of Donald Trump. I joined you in good faith. I went through RCIA. I was baptized. I attend … Continue reading
My fellow Catholics. You cannot complain about people hating the Catholic Church and also publicly support Trump. You cannot complain about people stereotyping Catholics as sex abusers and also support a known sex abuser. You cannot complain about people thinking … Continue reading
When I converted from paganism to the Catholic Church I cut out EVERYTHING from my pagan spiritual practice because I was so new to Christianity and I wasn’t sure what practices could be “baptized” so to speak or brought with me … Continue reading