- ..p 9955--,,,??????, 10 months ago
- #amreading “Camelot's Queen: Guinevere's Tale Book 2” amzn.to/1NTrHHg 1 year ago
- All I want for Christmas is unsolicited parenting advice from people with zero day-to-day experience living with children. 1 year ago
- Muse and Memory - VIA The Common Room thecommonroomblog.com/2015/11/muse-a… 1 year ago
- Mother-in-law: unintentionally tactless or deliberately hurtful? I may never know. #halloween 1 year ago
Tag Archives: catholicism
Don’t mind me, just having a crisis of faith over the issue of women’s ordination.
As a somewhat recent convert to the Catholic Church, I just have to say, I feel absolutely betrayed by the Catholic support of Donald Trump. I joined you in good faith. I went through RCIA. I was baptized. I attend … Continue reading
My fellow Catholics. You cannot complain about people hating the Catholic Church and also publicly support Trump. You cannot complain about people stereotyping Catholics as sex abusers and also support a known sex abuser. You cannot complain about people thinking … Continue reading
So, people who light prayer candles, do you leave them burning overnight? I have a candle burning for a particular intention and I’m not sure if I’m supposed to blow it out and relight it or not. I realize it’s … Continue reading
Only a couple people have logged on to the groupme chat for the Tumblr Catholic Book Club, though a lot of people here on tumblr have shown interest. If you can, ***go here***, and introduce yourself so we can start … Continue reading
So a few people expressed interest in my idea for a book club for Catholics on tumblr. The idea is to pick a book in the public domain so no one has to worry about not being able to afford … Continue reading
I had a thought today. Catholic Tumblr Book Club. Probably sticking to classic Catholic books in the public domain to minimize barriers to entry. Monthly or weekly chats? Hashtag? etc? Would people be down?